About Patio Pools
Family Owned for Two Generations
As Tampa Bay’s most respected pool builder and remodeler, our team at Patio Pools has been building custom residential in-ground swimming pools since 1979. Our pool building firm has remained a family run business throughout the years, and has been run by two generations of family members currently involved in the pool contractor business. This has allowed us to develop a business culture that stresses hands-on involvement and a personal touch that few businesses can match. We know that building a pool is both a financial and personal commitment. That’s why we strive to make every pool we build a positive personal experience that brings the best value to each homeowner.
We are not only proud of the more than 6,000 pools we have built in the Tampa Bay area, but also the quality and care in which they have been built. Every time we build a pool, our reputation is on the line. Our goal is to deliver the quality, value and service you should expect when adding a pool to your home.
We have taken a leadership role in the Tampa Pool Contractor and Pool Builder industry in the following ways:
- We are members of the Florida Swimming Pool Association (FSPA), a select group of commercial and residential pool builders who are invited to join this invitation only organization based on their reputation and performance. FSPA provides educational and certification services to builders on an ongoing basis, while also sponsoring and promoting safety for pool owners.
- Our President, Chuck Foster is a past president and was also a former director of the Tampa Bay Chapter of NSPI, now FSPA. He is also a past president and director of the United Pool and Spa Association (UPSA), a select group of commercial and residential builders who are invited to join by invitation only. Since March of 1982, he has been serving on the Hillsborough County Building Board of Adjustment, Appeals and Examiners. Upon being nominated by the chief building official of Hillsborough County, Foster incidentally became the only swimming pool contractor to ever serve on this board.
Our Code Of Ethics
At Patio Pools, we take our conduct very seriously and value the reputation we have built over the years. Our company strives to stay on the cutting edge of the pool building business by utilizing the most reliable suppliers in the industry and utilizing the latest building innovations. Our Business Bureau Reliability Report is always available for public scrutiny. In addition, we adhere to both the UPSA and Better Business Bureau Code of Ethics for which we have an A+ Rating.
To learn more about us, please contact us at (813) 962-0374.
Why Choose Us
- Family owned for 2 generations
- Financing Available
- We use only the most reliable suppliers
- Superior design and construction